"Do it all or do nothing"
We boast absolute river frontage to Currambene Creek and our privately owned boat ramp and jetty is a perfect spot to launch your own boat, fish, canoe, kayak or swim.
Enjoy dinner with friends on the undercover gas BBQ's or warm yourselves by the open fire BBQ's and camp fires (unless total fire bans). Keep the kids entertained on the playground or have a paddle and build sandcastles on the waters edge. We have a Camp Kitchen, Dump Point and a brand new renovated men's and ladies toilet block.
An abundance of native bird-life visit the park as do possums by night. Throw a line in and fish for Bream, Flathead or whiting or Hire a Kayak. Or just sit back, relax and read a book.
Park facilities include :-
- Solar heated resort pool & spa
- Kids Splash Zone
- WiFi Internet Access available
- 4 undercover BBQs
- Campfire Pit (Seasonal - Fire bans apply)
- Picnic tables
- Brand new renovated mens and ladies toilet block with laundry & Camp Kitchen (no charge for hot showers)
- Private boat ramp & Jetty
- Fish cleaning facility
- Bait, Ice, Gas - Ice creams and small shop
- Children's Playground
- Public phone and boom gate security.
- Free courtesy bus to Huskisson Bowling Club and RSL.
- Pets are welcome on powered & unpowered camp sites only (Dogs must be kept on Leash)
- Ask us about owning your own holiday van!